Thursday, July 21, 2011

About the Teacher


   Hello! My name is Tami, but my students know me as Mrs. Jimenez, although they typically call me
 "Mrs. J". I am a first-grade teacher at an international school in Mexico and am originally from the United States.
      I have a BA in English (you can always find me reading a book), a single-subject teaching credential in English, and a Multiple-Subject teaching credential. In addition, I also have a Master's degree in teaching. Teaching has always been my passion, and even as a little girl I could have told you what I would be doing in the future: teaching!
     Please feel free to join my blog and "follow" me throughout my teaching career.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tami! I followed you here from AtoZ-- looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Welcome, and thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Parent-Teacher Conferences: Keeping the Humanity

         As I write this, it is currently parent-teacher conference season. We've been in school for a couple of months, and finall...