Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cute finds I Love


    A couple of weeks ago I went to Waldo's (the equivalent to a dollar store in the states) and found some really cute things. I wasn't exactly ready to splurge on school items (especially since our summer vacation had just started), but I did grab a couple of really cute things.  The above picture is a whiteboard, shaped like a car. How cute is that? I will have a lot of boys next year, so I really think they will love this. This next picture is  2 packets of foam fish. When I saw them, I knew I had to get them! Even though I won't be teaching science this year (my team teacher and I will be switching), this might be fun to use in the room anyway. What fun things do you have for your class?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaching To Each Learner

               Recently, I recorded a three-part mini series podcast all about teaching to each learner. I find that it is this very ar...