Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Wordwork Packet available for Free

    02ricky I have been working on a word work packet that I will be using during, well, word work for our Daily 3 time. The plan is to begin the year doing each activity with the students so they know how to do it, and then when we are in a routine, they can choose each activity as they want (they'll already know how to do it at that time). You are welcome to use the document if you like. The initial list is empty and meant to be modified each week, or each time students are given new words. There is space for a total of 30 words, as I am including spelling and high-frequency words. At the bottom is an area to put word families, if you so wish (I might take that part off). Let me know what you think!

By the way, does anyone know how to put a page border on Google docs? I would love a border, but can't quite figure out how to create one.

Get a copy of my word work packet here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I am glad to find new blogs. Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. It made my day!

    Jena
    1st Grade with Miss Snowden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to respond to you the day you left this but it wouldn't post. In any case, thanks for your comment, and for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...