Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Menus...Soon to Come

   
     As mentioned in another post of mine, I create weekly menus to simplify my life. It makes grocery shopping faster, more effective, and less expensive. It also decreases the time spent in planning what to make, since I pre-plan at the beginning of the week. I have decided that I will post these weekly menus on my blog in case others would like to use them. You can expect to find this week's menu posted soon (since my daughter is with her grandparents, I have not been in a rush to plan this week, but will do so today). Please know that I will list what I am making, and the ingredients, but will not give cooking instructions as that is beyond the purpose of posting my weekly menus.  You will be able to search for my weekly menus by searching the term "weekly menus". Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...