Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to School Tomorrow

  07rickyLetters  I can't believe my summer break is now over, but it is. Gone are the days of sleeping in until my eyes naturally opened. Oh sweet sleep, how I will miss thee. As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Actually, I am quite happy to get back into the routine, even though it gets a bit hectic. My summer days have been spent on this computer, and while I enjoy my internet immensely, man cannot live on internet alone. Yes, my friends, I am ready for the chaos of the school year because among the chaos are enjoyable days with wonderful kiddos.
    To really help myself prepare for my first day back tomorrow, I just bought two shirts from Walmart. Okay, obviously I don't buy high-end, but I am very practical (not to mention broke), and Walmart works fine for me. Speaking of Walmart, what has happened to the George brand? Now it's Cosmo and Co. Is that true for your local Walmart? I found one rack of George, and that's it. I'm not really complaining, because I like Cosmo and Co. just fine, but I am a but curious about what has happened with the George brand.
    What about the rest of you? When are you returning? I would love to hear from you all!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great first day! I have two more weeks before the kids come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good day! Thanks. Enjoy your last two weeks. I got so much done today! We only had meetings until about 9ish, and the rest of the time I was able to work in my room. Everything is out of boxes and on shelves. So, tomorrow I can start with the fun part.

    ReplyDelete

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...