Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Currently I am...Linky party

crayons


Listening to the Disney channel as my daughter watches it in the living room.

Loving that I have a few days of vacation left.

Thinking that I really should have gone to school today and started unpacking things in my classroom.

Needing another cup of coffee...but will I still be able to sleep tonight?

Stalking Quench Your First (teacher blog)
             The Adventures of 7th Grade...as a Teacher
            Writing through the Wait (non-teacher blog)
         

Want to join this linky party?

4 comments:

  1. thanks for linking up... I am loving your monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd tell you sleep is overrated, but I *know* you like your naps... but coffee is soooo. gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh' Boy: Glad you like the monnkeys!

    Chebrutta: You know how much I love my naps! I couldn't survive without them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops...Typo on the monkeys... sorry! I'm not sure how to edit that.

    ReplyDelete

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...