Monday, August 8, 2011

First Grade bloggers needed

Sunflowers clip art     Hello all! Primary Connections has created a brand new blog for first graders, where first-grade teachers can blog together. I think she is accepting the first 5 who respond, and then will see how to add more authors, if possible. The great news is that I was accepted to participate, so I will be a co-author on this new fabulous blog.  I am so excited. So, I encourage all of you to check out the new blog, which you can find here, and follow, and, if you'd like, even request to be a co-author! The new site is First Grade Connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...