Thursday, August 11, 2011

My room: Before and After (but not done)




As I post my pictures, please remember I have a tiny, tiny room. My goal has always been to maximize space, and use it effectively. So, I really feel that the way I put my room this year has helped me to accomplish this. Also, I am doing a safari theme, which is coming along slowly, but coming along nevertheless. Here are the pictures: 











the soon-to-be safari tree


my messy desk





see that little guy? Yours truly painted him!

There's my little guy again!


    I am clearly not finished, but I am not stressed to finish everything before Monday. I have adopted the other first grade teacher' motto: "Ni modo", which means something like "Whatever". I still plan to pain an elephant, and a lion, maybe a zebra, but that seems a bit complicated. I was to bring some more safari colors into my room. I'll post more pictures later when the tree is finished.

Please let me know what you think of my room. I would love to hear suggestions as well. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Your room is precious! I love the white desks, and your French doors. Your giraffe is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...