Friday, July 18, 2014

Freebie: Classroom Newsletter (Owl theme)


Newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your students´ parents. For this next school year I plan on making my class wesite´s homepage our class newsletter (I am blessed to be in a school where the students all have access to technology, making this a very effective way to communicate). In search for the best newsletter, I actually found one from teacherspayteachers, but modified it. I made my versión more colorful and changed the boxes to fit the kind of information I need to send out to my parents. You can access that newsletter here (it´s actually all ready for the first week of school!): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gZ5xYHYvttokSt1NON7Cj6DIREjltxyQ0Td62YwcBiY/edit?usp=sharing
This is where I found the original newsletter: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Owl-Class-Newsletter-572117

If you like the newsletter, you may save it as a copy to your Google Drive and then edit as needed. Please let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...