Thursday, July 10, 2014

Join ¨Teachers for Effective Curriculum¨ on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/teachersforeffectivecurriculum/

 Come and join us at on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/teachersforeffectivecurriculum/
 
On another note, I have long been trying to manage this blog along with the Facebook page. I am determined to make it work, along with a few tweeks. One being to merge the two together (or, more specifically, publish new blog postings to the Facebook page), and another being to make my presence here a little more, well present. Hopefully the merging of the two will grow into a beautiful unión! In any case, please join. I would love to collaborate with you all of you. Please feel free to comment and let me know if you have joined.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What in The World Are We Doing With Grades?

     If you've been following my blog for a while, you already know I am not a fan of grades. However, I felt the need to explain my s...