Friday, July 11, 2014

Using Google Forms as a Homework registry

 

My school is a Google school. We love technology and are always looking for new and innovative ways to incorpórate technology. Personally, I hate to use technology just for the sake of saying I´m using it. I really want to use it to make make life easier and to enhance my teaching as well as student learning. Google is a friend of mine, but I don´t claim to be an expert. Every year I experiment a little more and dig a little bit deeper into what Google Drive can do. It occured to me that Google Drive (specifically Google Forms) might better help me manage homework. My TA keeps homework on a paper registry, but it´s in her área and I just want easy access to it. I have decided that this year I will keep the homework registry on a google form instead of a paper registry. Here is the link to my registry: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ThQXiVn4bVYhyqJwivipM-ywjUSfonNBkBuKUH4JWPQ/edit?usp=sharing  If you would like to use it, you may copy it to your drive and make any necessary changes.

    I would love to hear how you record homework. Do any of you use technology to help you keep track of homework?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Strong: 6 Things to Keep in Mind as You Begin the New School Year

         The beginning of the school year is such a special time of year. Teachers excitedly get their classrooms set up, organized and d...